Client Neo-Impressionistic and Figurative Art.
Skills In my artworks, neither exists a 'first' nor a 'third' world, neither evil nor violence, grotesque one looks in vain as well as provocation, pornography or cruel.
Website Coming soon
Lino Dinetto born in Este, Italy, in 1927
- He studied the basics of art in his native country.
- While still very young he abandoned his studies and goes to Venice to pursue studies in art
- From Venetian coloring he receives a basic lesson, like the foundation of a building, just because he finds in it an answer to his spirituality.
MOST IMPORTANT FACTS
- In 1948 he was present at the first show of the Temple in Padua.
- In 1950, entirely frescoed cathedral of San Joses, Montevideo (Uruguay), a work that will occupy him for four years, will get him fame and the commission of new works.
- His work is always fertile and fruitful, he participates in competitions and exhibitions in national and international events on invitation.
- Since 1994, his main interest is directed mainly at the monumental painting: he was entrusted with the construction of the Chapel of St. Clare of the Pontifical Basilica of Saint Anthony of Padua with large murals of Franciscan themes.
- Large retrospective exhibition in 2007 at the Museo Nacional de Artes Visuales Montevideo, organized in collaboration with Zonamerica and simultaneously with another historical exhibition at the Museo de San Jose de Mayo.
- 2008 he paints the stained glass windows and sculptures for Jacksonville. December 2010 and January 2011 was an important exhibition at the Palazzo dei Trecento in Treviso.
- Since March 2011 historical exhibition organized by the Parliament of the Legislative Palace in Montevideo.
- 2011-2012 exhibition as the tribute to Dinetto of the City of Saint Lucia di Piave.
- His works are in museums and galleries around the world
For the acquisition of exclusive art works by the artist Lino Dinetto, please contact us directly: