Client Coming soon
Skills Nerone paints to give his emotions even better expression.
Nerone was born in 1939 in Villarotta di Luzzara (RE).
- Painter, sculptor, writer, poet and musician.
- Self-taught, he began, after an encounter with Ligabue to paint with 30.
- Nerone paints to give his emotions even better expression.
- In 1991, he takes part in the Biennale of La Spezia and won the first prize as an artist for peace.
- Nerone is perceived in the U.S. and honored by Governor Pataki at the Metropolitan Museum in New York for his life’s work and his important contribution in primitive art.
- 2012 Nerone established itself with a new style, showing great strength and gains in the eye of the observer the crucial importance of an international artist.
MOST IMPORTANT FACTS
- 1973 – Zanardelli Gallery, Concordia (Modena), Italy
- 1976 – Palazzo Braschi, Rome, Italy
- 1977 – Captain’s Palace, Reggio Emilia, Italy
- 1984 – National Museum Naif, Luzzara, Italy
- 1985 – House of Italy, Toronto, Canada
- 1988 – Atelier Mensch, Hamburg, Deutschland
- 1997 – Pace Gallery, Milan, Italy
- 1996 – Italian Space Gallery, New York, USA
- 2013 – Foundation of the Bentivoglio Rocca, Bazzano, Italy
- 2014 – KOO Gallery, Hong Kong
- 1997 – „Artexpo New York, Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, USA“
- 2002 – „Museum“ Revoltella „- from De Chirico to Leonor Fini – Painting in Italy fantastic“ curated by Vittorio Sgarbi
- 2012 – Modern Art Gallery, Trieste, Italy
For the acquisition of exclusive art works by the artist Nerone, please contact us directly: